Terms and Conditions for hidevpn.org
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using hidevpn.org (the “Website”) operated by hidevpn.org (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use the Website.
- Use of Website You may use the Website for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate hidevpn.org, a hidevpn.org employee, another user, or any other person or entity
- To upload, post, or transmit any material that is offensive, obscene, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable
- To upload, post, or transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right
- To upload, post, or transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, or any other harmful programs or code
- Disclaimer The Website is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, including but not limited to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability, or availability of the Website.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall hidevpn.org or its affiliates, licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website or with the delay or inability to use the Website.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless hidevpn.org and its affiliates, licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your use of the Website or your breach of these Terms.
- Intellectual Property All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of hidevpn.org or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not use or reproduce any content from the Website without our prior written consent.
- Links to Third-Party Websites The Website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to review the terms and privacy policies of these websites before using them.
- Termination We may terminate or suspend your access to the Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Website will immediately cease.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the state of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Changes to Terms We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.